Like to know more? QA
Our client profile is all businesses with annual turnover greater than €250,000 depending on the cash flow or working capital facility required.
Fifo Capital has assisted over 3,000 businesses, from micro business to larger corporations. No matter what type of working capital or cash flow challenge you may face, we should be able to help.
Anything from €5,000 to €1 million, depending on your needs and type of business finance you need.
Supply Chain and Trade Finance facilities allow you to pay supplies confidentially ie undisclosed.
Invoice finance will typically require debtor notification as the customer will need to pay into our bank account. We advance up to 90% of the invoice value and pay the remaining 10% less our fees when the customer pays us in full.
Anything from €10,000 to €1 million can be transferred to your account within 4-hours of funding receipt for repeat transactions, or up to 72 hours for new clients. we operate at speed.
Our fees are fully disclosed to you upfront, so there is no misunderstanding or surprises. Fee amounts are dependent on our facility type, risk assessment, how long it takes to be repaid and the financial health of your business. Additional fees (if any) are documented and disclosed transparently in our letter of offer to you.
No. Fifo Capital works alongside many banks – with most of the major banks referring customers to us to provide assistance when they’re unable to extend their current lending facilities.
We only deal with businesses customers, debtors and suppliers.
Prior to the commencement of funding we will need to review a standard credit agency report, however we will always obtain your Privacy Act consent before completing any business or personal credit checks.
Fifo Capital provides a combintation or one or more facilitues ; limited liability companies, partnerships, sole traders and family trusts.
For debtor finance (debt factoring) facilities, the criteria we typically consider are:
– Is your customer a bona fide trading business? (We do not provide funding based on consumer debt.)
– How credit worthy is your customer?
– Has the invoiced goods or services already been provided?
– Is the invoice late or disputed? (We do not collect overdue debt.)
This happens rarely, as we do our own credit searches. However, should such a situation arise, you will be required to repurchase the unpaid invoice from us and then either collect it from the customer yourself, or hand it to a debt collection agency to collect.
No. Debt collection agencies help businesses chase overdue invoices or accounts.